Westminster Church is…
- A place where you can experience the presence of God
- A community where you can connect with people and explore questions of life and faith
- A place where your pain and life issues are taken seriously
- A community shaped by the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ
When you walk into our Sanctuary, it looks and feels like a traditional church, but there are some surprises:
- You don’t have to check your mind at the door
- There are people of all ages and backgrounds
- The sermons are rooted in the stories of the Bible and connected to everyday life
- The music is inspiring and eclectic
What to wear...
Come as you are to worship God. Dress is casual and varied here. Some men may wear dress shirts and pants with a tie and sport coat, while others may wear a shirt and jeans. Women wear slacks, dresses, skirts, or jeans. All visitors are welcome.
We value your time. We understand that most people only have a few hours a week to spend on “church.” In that limited time, we try to help you focus on nourishing your relationship with God and serving the needs of others.