Wrap Around/Substitute Teacher
Westminster Preschool is looking for a part time Wrap Around Substitute Teacher . Hours of work will vary depending on staffing needs in our wrap around (before and after school) program. Position begins immediately.
In addition to our wrap around room, candidates may also be substituting during other days, if interested.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma
- 18 years of age
- Preferred course work in Early Childhood, Elementary Education or similar field
- Knowledge of Creative Curriculum and Teaching Strategies Gold would be preferred
- Willing to complete professional development and continuing education
- CPR, Universal Precautions, First Aid and Mandatory Reporting certificates or willing to complete within 3 months of hire.
Work as a team member to teach, plan lessons and activities, and supervise children
Observe and interact with children throughout the day
Interact with parents
Assist in the organization and cleanliness of the classroom along with preparations for classroom activities.
If you have any questions please e-mail our Preschool Director Megan Siefert
If you have any questions please e-mail our Director of Communications, Laura Sherlock.