We are happy that you
and your child are here!
Our Nursery is open and staffed by trained and loving staff for all worship services, Faith Formation programming, Anchor House and Fine Arts Series events. All staff and volunteers who work around children are required to complete a background check.
It is available for children preschool-age and under.
Hints for a Happy Nursery Experience
- The nursery is available on Sunday mornings from 8:45 a.m.-12 p.m. Wednesday evenings from 6:15-7:45 pm, and from September to May as well as for special occasions.
- The nursery is available for children of preschool age or younger.
- Always sign-in your child and make sure the childcare worker knows which diaper bag goes with your baby.Take a pager so nursery workers can contact you if needed.
- Bring any comfort items your child might need.
- Make sure that all items belonging to your child are labeled with her/his name, including bottles, wipes, pacifiers, diaper bag, etc.
- Give written instructions for feedings, allergies, etc.
- Please be considerate of all children and do not bring your child if he/she is sick or has been running a fever in the past 24 hours.
- The Nursery strives to be a peanut and nut-free room. Please be careful not to bring anything that could be harmful to other children.
When is my child old enough to attend worship?
Children of all ages are welcome in our worship services. At the same time, we want parents to be able to go to worship and trust their littlest ones to our safe and caring nursery staff.
How Can I Get Involved?
We are always happy to have members of the congregation volunteer in the nursery. In order to do so, they will need to be over the age of 18, pass a background check, and receive a safety training.
Contact Tiffany Hays, our Nursery Director, for more information: or (515)274-1534.
"The Role of the Nursery", Staff Reflection from our Nursery Director