Westminster Church is…
- A place where you can experience the presence of God.
- A community shaped by the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- A community where you can connect with people and explore questions of life and faith.
- A place where your pain and life issues are taken seriously.
You might like it here if you:
- are searching for a spiritual home.
- are looking for a church where not everyone looks the same, talks alike, and believes the exact same things.
- are tired of simple answers to difficult questions.
- are ready to make a difference in Des Moines.
- are feeling like there should be more to life.
- long to be part of a community where everyone matters.
- are hungry to meet God.
We will be a different place if you come, and we like that idea.
Westminster is a place where not everyone looks the same, talks alike, and believes the exact same things.
Worship is at 10:00 a.m. on Sundays
Westminster is a welcoming Christian family, joined in discipleship to pray, learn and serve.
Our Inclusivity Statement
We welcome all persons as participants in our congregation, regardless of age, race, gender, marital status, physical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnic background, economic status, or any other human condition.
Westminster Church is a congregation of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). For more information about our denomination, visit http://www.pcusa.org/.